LPN Clinic Nurse
Kansas City, KS
$18.00 – $22.00
Midland Care - Kansas City PACE Center is actively scheduling interviews for a Clinic LPN.
The first round of interviews are in progress, so do not delay in submitting your interest in applying.
Midland’s Clinic LPN position is a unique opportunity to work for a well-respected, not-for-profit organization. If you enjoy working with a dynamic team of interdisciplinary medical professionals, have a genuine passion for working with older adults, and are seeking an opportunity for career advancement, Midland PACE is the perfect cultural fit for you.
• Kansas Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Minimum of 1 year experience working with the frail or elderly.
• At least 1 year of experience as an LPN, preferably in home or community health.
• 1 year professional medical experience.
• Experience working in an interdisciplinary team setting is desired.
• Current unrestricted state of Kansas license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
• Must be able to relate well with seniors and their families.
• Computer literate
• Must possess valid Kansas driver’s license, in force automobile liability insurance, and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) that meets organization’s insurability standard as defined by Midland policy.
The PACE Clinic Nurse LPN is responsible for the nursing and operational functions of a PACE Clinic and Center. Through the direction of the supervisor this nursing position will provide and direct skilled nursing services in the home and clinic settings for senior services programs.
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 PM
The healthcare professionals at Midland Care enjoy an excellent benefits package, a 403b Plan (the 401k for nonprofits), salary compensation with annual reviews and increases based on experience, mileage reimbursement and future company car, generous PTO accrual, and a blend of center and community based nursing.
Click Apply, provide your contact information and follow the link to the Midland Care application page for the Clinic LPN. Please answer the short Q&A and we will be calling to schedule interviews within a week's time of your submission.